Google

Thursday 8 March 2007

Swimsuit

Sophie and I went shopping by ourselves yesterday. We spent about 2 hours in Causeway Point. She was pretty good. I think we walked almost the whole place except Cold Storage. Got some good buys, too. Most excitingly, a swimsuit for Sophie. (I know, I know, it's not really such a big deal. First kid, mah... and so cute!) I don't think it will last for very long because it fits just nicely, but they didn't have the next size up and anyway, swimsuits get looser in the water.




And of course have to get matching armbands...



Bare back!



Going swimming this weekend. Now if only I can fit into my swimsuit too!

1 comment:

Jeslyn said...

Phewitt! Look at those chubby limbs. Hehe! Children are always cute no matter how many children we have. The only difference is, with one kid, we have the time to dress them up and take photos of them. :P