Google

Thursday 14 June 2007

It's been a while since I updated this. Sorry to all my loyal readers! It's been a busy week.
Calvin brought back a toy for Sophie. It's a stuffed moving airplane (I thought ALL airplanes move??) and it has the most interesting instructions.I quote verbatim:

- Pull the ring on the back side of toy. (back side?)
- Release the ring on the flat floor then move forward. (which floor is not flat? Who moves forward? You or the toy?)
- Read carefully for your children.
- Do not run the toy into an other people or live animal. (a dead animal is ok??)
- Do not throw the toy - not to shake heavily.
- Do not play such as violent and rough.
- Do not bind out the string on the finger. (huh??)
- It will cause unexpected blood circulation interuption.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Thanks for adding BirdBreath. I'm glad you like it.

I added you to our BirdBreath Blog - http://birdbreath.com/blog/.

You have a great blog. :)

Robert