Google

Saturday 23 August 2008

All Dressed Up But Nowhere To Go



She got all togged up like this and said goodbye to me. Said she'd see me again. She is wearing my slippers, and carrying the cover of my iron and and an umbrella. Clothes: Model's own.



Here she is wearing my boots. I have had to put these out of sight as she kept on wearing them and I was worried she'd fall over in them.

On another note, she is lying down going to sleep in her room right now. I heard her crying a few minutes ago and went to see what was the matter. She said between sobs, "Where is Sophie's hat?" I told her it was outside and she could have it tomorrow and she stopped crying. How come can cry over her hat???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ish some model your little girl is.
so possesive about her possesions.kakaka..

but so cute oso