Google

Thursday 24 April 2008

Plastic Bowl

Sophie threw up the other night. She had quite a bit of phelgm and coughed and as a result threw up. The first wave went all over the floor and poor Daddy, but we managed to catch the second wave in a plastic bowl. I left the bowl in the room just in case she threw up again, but she was alright after that.

The next day, I was coughing a bit and she immediately ran to pick up the bowl and handed it to me! She is learning how to take care of Mummy already....

Today I noticed her 'helping' me to put the clothes into the dryer. Unfortunately they were clothes that I had just taken out of the dryer! Well, it's the thought that counts, right?

2 comments:

r1n2worshipper said...

so clever gal! =)
hope u r feeling better today.

littlewoozie said...

yes, thank you. it was just an itchy throat. :) She will come and pat my chest as well when i cough.

And if she coughs, she wants to get the bowl for herself as well, even if she already finished coughing!