Google

Monday 14 April 2008

School Work

Sophie's school really takes learning seriously. She has 3 textbooks and 3 cds. She has a list of about 50 words to learn this month including violin and 'used car'. The teachers teach from the textbooks in school (learn words, chants and songs) and I'm supposed to let her listen to the cds and go through with her again at home!! Needless to say, I don't! I would let her listen to the cds because she loves the songs, but our cd player has died. Last Friday she did cooking in school - pancakes and strawberries. Today she did painting. Not bad for a 1 and a half year old little bunny!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1.5 yo already doing all those??? *pengsan*

after seeing my 2 girls starting schooling at 4yo & 3.5yo, i have decided to send my son at 5yo.

i wanna him have fun not pressured by schoolwork.